Wednesday, February 20, 2019

We're 100 days smarter!


About once a month, we are excited to share a guest blog post from our teachers. Here is a guest post written by our fantastic Kindergarten team about our 100th day of school:


Baker-Butler celebrated the 100th day of School on February 12, 2019. Many classes celebrated by decorating their door for the kids to enter on this special day. Some students even received a $100 bill (it’s not real, but they still love it). Many kids received “special treats” to celebrate the 100th day of School. Some of the fun activities that may have happened in your kindergarten child’s class are:

  • 100th day Trail Mix
  • 100th day exercises
  • 100th day songs
  • Making pictures out of the numbers 1-0-0
  • What would I do with $100 writing
  • 100 words hunt
  • What would I look like when I’m 100 drawing
  • My bucket list of things I want to do before I turn 100
  • I couldn’t do this 100 days ago writing
  • Flip a coin 100 times


Each class celebrates in their own way but fun was had by all! Ask your child about their favorite 100th day activity! We are all 100 days smarter!








No comments:

Post a Comment